Montag, 6. April 2009

The Night When Rain Turned To Snow

Second entry =) Something I wrote over a year ago (once between January and February 2008). It was the first thing I ever wrote down on paper. Maybe it will turn out to be the lyrics of a song one day. I have something in mind but all my attempts to write failed.. Maybe one day ;-)

It does not describe my current mood at all but I thought I had to post this because it's, as I already said, the first thing I ever wrote.. so it's not really good.. actually it's just a succession of thoughts I had at that time.. but I think it shows the state of uncertainty I was in.
The three last paragraphs were added a couple of months later. They kind of deprive the uncertainty. But I added them because as I wrote them I was finally able to draw the line.

A creepy thing is that exactly one year after I wrote this.. all seemed to get back to me again.. almost like a déjà - vu..
But anyways I'm doing fine and I realized that I can open up the cucumber jar on my very own xD

The Night When Rain Turned To Snow (written by Jess, February 08)

What am I going to do?
All changed that night when rain turned to snow
Don’t know whether it’s wrong or right
What shall I do?

Why are you playing with me?
Can’t you see how I suffer from all this agony?
You play me like a little fool
But maybe I’m not the right player for this game

After all this time
You give me the chance to get things done
It’s my decision again
Nothing that blames you

What am I going to do?
Maybe it was written in the stars that night
When rain turned to snow

Don’t know if this hole you left inside me
Can be refilled again
Maybe not even by your hand

Don’t know why we should try again
Can’t tell why I still love you
The only thing I know is that I do

Together again will your feelings change
And will I be left in the dark once again?

Maybe it was written in the stars that night
When rain turned to snow

You don’t know how it feels
To be far away from home
Missing only one very person
But knowing that the person doesn’t expect you
If you return

You have now idea how it feels
After all this suffering
To notice that the sun warmed someone else

Was it written in the stars that night
When rain turned to snow?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen